CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

brendan

21st October 2019, 10:56
Hi Cerasus, I agree. I really can't see anything that was unfair in any of the clues.
61 of 66  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st October 2019, 10:56
Cerasus - the voice of reason ! Thank you
62 of 66  -   Report This Post

lapengia

21st October 2019, 11:57
Just one to go - 24d. Got some ideas meaning rascal but can't parse the no-good rascal bit. Enjoyed this but had to use help from you guys for some- thanks!
63 of 66  -   Report This Post

andyc

21st October 2019, 12:04
The definition is rascal. Another name for a rascal with the g taken out giving us another name for a rascal with a French connection.
Hope this helps.
64 of 66  -   Report This Post

elle

21st October 2019, 12:05
24a: rou (g) ue
65 of 66  -   Report This Post

fop

22nd October 2019, 13:16
Jazzgirl If the setter is lurking about in this particular thread by Brendan I'm pretty sure it will be with a sense of 5d.
Brendan A marmite puzzle this week. Borne out by the fact that this is the most divided that your thread has been for a long while. Also most contributions.
Took me ages to get started. Googling to see if Bil Roman was an author helped. The irony of using crossword solver of get 5d with only 2 letters (only 1 answer) was not missed. In the end, a bit like marmite, I acquired a taste for this puzzle.
66 of 66  -   Report This Post