CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

13th April 2024, 08:15
I have removed the link posted by Simond9x as I have had a complaint saying that it breaches copyright rules.

The Forum member concerned informed me that he paid £26 for the Times and its benefit, he felt it was unfair that a free link was being posted in the Forum.

I have kept a copy of the link in case my informant was incorrect but for now it is no longer shown.

11 of 143  -   Report This Post

rhsl

13th April 2024, 08:25
Lumen, in 1D, the last three words give the definition, once corrected. Hope that helps the right amount for this forum.
12 of 143  -   Report This Post

simond9x

13th April 2024, 08:41
Hi Norah,

I think that link can only be accessed if you have a paid subscription. If that's not the case, I apologise for posting it.

13 of 143  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

13th April 2024, 08:51
Simond9x. You are quite correct, I’ve checked with another Member of the Forum and the link only goes to the Log In page, NOT the actual crossword page.

As such, I’ve reinstated the link with a note attached to it. I thought it better to be safe than sorry, we’ve had so much trouble in the past with copyright issues.

14 of 143  -   Report This Post

bobbycollins

13th April 2024, 10:36
Good Morning, simon9dx.

Thanks for clearing up your link to the puzzle. I was concerned that it was a free for all! 😊
15 of 143  -   Report This Post

foinaven

13th April 2024, 10:46
I am making reasonable progress but I cannot remember a puzzle with so many words in so many of the clues. I also hope that you do not need to know more about the theme than the bare minimum
16 of 143  -   Report This Post

gitto

13th April 2024, 11:06
My problem is, although I have full grid apart from 1a and 1d, I cannot see the misprint in several of the across clues. I do have the misprints in the final 8 across ones. I only sorted the misprints in the down clues after spotting the phrase. Proving to be slightly frustrating.
17 of 143  -   Report This Post

turast

13th April 2024, 12:05
I know it's a bit early in the Verulamian calendar, but this already has my vote as puzzle of the year. I'm behind the times, but you might call it a whole in one.
18 of 143  -   Report This Post

turast

13th April 2024, 12:07
I know it's a bit early in the Verulamian calendar, but this already has my vote as puzzle of the year. I'm behind the times, but you might call it a whole in one.
19 of 143  -   Report This Post

turast

13th April 2024, 12:11
Sorry for repeating myself, but I had trouble proving my non-robot status.
20 of 143  -   Report This Post