CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

malone

28th March 2024, 20:03
Fred, sorry - I didn't realise you were contemplating needing to do a grid with blanks! I suppose things, instructions, can look different to different people. Glad you are all sorted now.
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

joycie

30th March 2024, 16:38
Came to this EV rather late due to pre Easter visitors. I have two of the characters in the grid and know the theme but am stuck with 30a easy thing to install power duct audibly questions amount of power, letters I have are -ettip-s any hints would be welcome.
Many thanks
Joycie
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

30th March 2024, 16:44
The answer is one of the theme... items. The clue is one of the double ones. I think you've missed out a blank before your S? (???are easier to read, I hope you don't mind that reminder!)
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

joycie

31st March 2024, 10:45
Thanks Malone I know what I need to find but cannot find it even using google, is it a character from a musical of the same name? You are right about ? much easier so I have ?ettip?ws and am still at a loss.
Thanks joycie
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

31st March 2024, 11:02
Thanks, Joycie.

Yes, it's another name, character. I know it's in the writings, not sure about the play.

The first clue, clue part is - an easy thing (as easy as ...)three letters, with P, power inside. This gives a 'duct'.

The second clue is the rest. You need a common 'amount of power', think lightbulbs. 'Audibly questions' lead to a sounds like...

15 of 17  -   Report This Post

joycie

31st March 2024, 14:27
Many thanks all well now.
Joycie
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

31st March 2024, 14:31
Glad I could help, Joycie.
17 of 17  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 1635